Wine and Cheese Matching Moments – Option 2
Enjoy option 1 so much you want to experience Option 2, or perhaps you just like to do things with gusto? Then Option 2 is for you — the accompaniment of even more great local cheeses with our great local wines.
Once again, the Estate has pleasurably invested the time to test and measure which of our fine wines collaborate best with the finest local Maleny and Kenilworth cheeses.
During this experience we’ll share our knowledge about:
- how to taste wine – the way the experts do – The “8S1A” Approach
- how to recognise the various characteristics of grape varieties and their resultant wine
- how wine is made and styles of wine are created
- how to match wine with cheese and know what to look for
- six wines and three not so common cheeses – Stilton | Manchego (sheep’s cheese) | Goat’s cheese, and Infused with flavour vintage cheeses — cheeses subject to availability
During this experience we add a little mystery by helping you discover
- the descriptors for the various types of cheese
- the descriptors for the various types of wine
- discover flavours and textures of cheese and wines
You’ll not only enjoy discovering for yourself the cheese and wines that COMPLIMENT each other, provide CONTRAST to one another, or perhaps CLASH with each other, you’ll record your observations and matching sensations on a Cheese and Wine Tasting Sheets.
The experience again includes:
- 60 minutes completely guided experience by professional Estate staff
- individual cheese platter for your tasting experience
- option to purchase both the wine and cheese experienced during the tasting
You’ll be presented with a Certificate to commemorate your experience.
BOOK NOW to enjoy this unique and memorable
Estate’s Cellar Door
Wine and Cheese Matching Moment
(minimum 4 people)
The price for this informative and enjoyable experience is just $29.50 per person.